Affiliation With Ontario Chamber of Commerce (OCC)
The OCC is made up of a network of chambers of commerce and boards of trade—the key drivers of Ontario’s economy, advancing policy, developing key partnerships, and shaping the conversation on important issues. The Chamber Network is a respected voice among government decision-makers with its solutions-based advocacy.
For more than a century, the Ontario Chamber of Commerce (OCC) has been the independent, non-partisan voice of Ontario business. Their mission is to support economic growth in Ontario by defending business priorities at Queen’s Park on behalf of their network’s diverse 60,000 members. From innovative SMEs to established multi-national corporations and industry associations, the OCC is committed to working with its members to improve business competitiveness across all sectors. They represent local chambers of commerce and boards of trade in over 135 communities across Ontario, steering public policy conversations provincially and within local communities. Through focused programs and services, they enable companies to grow at home and in export markets. The OCC provides exclusive support, networking opportunities, and access to innovative insight and analysis for its members.
When you join the Stoney Creek Chamber of Commerce, you automatically become a member of the Ontario Chamber of Commerce (OCC), a strong network of over 60,000 business owners just like you, from all corners of the province.
5 Reasons Why This Membership Benefits You:
- As the largest, most influential, and credible business network in the province, we promise that your priorities will be heard loud and clear at Queen’s Park and on Parliament Hill.
- We make sure that you are kept up-to-date on the issues that impact your bottom line, like regulatory developments, legislative changes, and market trends.
- We are committed to equipping you with tools and resources that can help grow your business locally, nationally, and internationally.
- Access to information on programs and possible funding opportunities to strengthen your business.
- Benefit from discount programs that contribute to your bottom line.
Our powerful network provides you with a foundation for success!
Affiliation With Canadian Chamber of Commerce (CCC)
The Canadian Chamber of Commerce is made up of a network of more than 450 chambers of commerce and boards of trade across Canada. Together it represents over 200,000 businesses of all sizes and from all sectors of the economy. When you join the Stoney Creek Chamber of Commerce you automatically become a part of this growing network which is the most influential business association whose views on national and international issues are sought after and respected by government, business leaders and media.
4 Reasons Why This Membership Benefits You:
- The power to shape policy is inherent as since 1925, the Canadian Chamber has been connecting businesses of all sizes, from all sectors of the economy and in every federal riding across the country to advocate for public policies that will foster a strong, competitive economic environment that benefits businesses, communities and families across Canada.
- As a result of its broad business perspective, the Canadian Chamber’s views are sought after and respected by government, business leaders and the media.
- In Ottawa, the Canadian Chamber meets regularly with cabinet ministers, deputy ministers, members of Parliament and senior government officials.
- The Canadian Chamber has registered federal lobbyists on staff working on issues pertaining to your interests and those of other Canadian businesses.
Local chambers of commerce or boards of trade represent your business interests at the municipal, provincial and territorial levels of government, with the Canadian Chamber leading on national and international issues.
Affiliation With Chambers Executives of Ontario (CEO)
Chamber Executives of Ontario (CEO) is the professional development association for the senior management and membership development/sales staff of Chambers of Commerce and Boards of Trade in Ontario. This helps to provide the Stoney Creek Chamber with the opportunity of meeting with Chamber peers, learning from each other, comparing, trading and developing new ideas so that, together, we build the Chamber management profession and a stronger Ontario.
Affiliation With Chambers Executives of Canada (CEC)
The Chamber of Commerce Executives of Canada (CCEC) is Canada’s professional development association for chamber executives from across the country. Since 1967, the CCEC has been promoting professionalism and best practices in the field of chamber management.
Benefits of CCEC membership include:
Annual professional development conference
Networking opportunities with peers from across the country