UP TO DATE INFORMATION ON THE STATUS OF COVID 19
May 22, 2020
Canada Covid-19 Daily Symptom Checker
April 10, 2020
Local Assessment Centre
East End Clinic
2757 King Street East, Hamilton
Hours of Operation:
Monday to Friday 4 to 8 pm
Saturday and Sunday 10 am to 4 pm
Before going to an Assessment Centre, you should take the following steps:
- Complete a self-assessment at www.ontario.ca/coronavirus to determine if it is necessary to contact public health, your doctor or Telehealth Ontario for more guidance.
- If the self-assessment indicates that clinical assessment is necessary, for further guidance contact:
- Your doctor
- Hamilton Public Health Services COVID-19 Hotline at 905-974-9848
- Telehealth Ontario at 1-866-797-0000
- If a referral is provided by your doctor, public health or Telehealth, you will be booked to visit an Assessment Centre.
Not everyone who comes to the Assessment Centres will be tested for COVID-19.
If you require urgent care, visit an Emergency Department or call 911, and inform them of your travel and contact history and symptoms.
National Modeling Link released April 9, 2020 by Public Health Agency of Canada
Canadians should wear masks as an ‘added layer of protection’
Public Health Ontario: https://www.publichealthontario.ca/
Government of Ontario: https://www.ontario.ca/page/2019-novel-coronavirus#section-0
World Health Organization (WHO): https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019