Cost Saving Affinity Programs
The Stoney Creek Chamber of Commerce is pleased to offer its members discounted plans to assist with the responsibilities of operating a business. The Chamber has identified and continues to search out new and exciting promotional opportunities for members. The Chamber offers the following discount plans:
• First Data Merchant Discounts
• Chambers Group Insurance Plan
• UPS Discounted Shipping Program
• Purolator Discounted Shipping Program
• Grand & Toy Discount Program
• Esso Fleet & Discount Program
The Stoney Creek Chamber of Commerce and First Data, a leader in the electronic payment processing industry, have partnered to bring you exclusive benefits to help grow your business. Together we are ready to help you with preferred pricing and products tailored to suit your needs.
Full Suite of Products:
- Wired & Wireless Terminals
- First Data Mobile Pay
- Gift Cards Solutions
- TeleCheck® Electronic Cheque Acceptance
First Data Canada, a Global Leader in Merchant Services will Meet or Beat your rates or give you a $1000 pre-paid MasterCard!
- Have you had your Credit/Debit rates reviewed in the last 12 months?
- First Data will be happy to provide you with a FREE Cost Analysis (10-15 minutes)
Call Now at 1-888-265-4117 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
As a member of the Stoney Creek Chamber of Commerce you are eligible to participate in the Chamber’s affordable National Group Insurance Plan. Whether you’re a solo entrepreneur, home-based business or part of a larger firm, benefits are a very important part of your financial security. The Chambers Plan lays a solid foundation for that security, based on a benefit program designed specifically for you and your company. The plan offers a comprehensive employee benefits program.
The plan offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Health Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Basic Employee Life /AD&D
- Group Critical Illness
- Weekly Indemnity (Short Term Disability)
- Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Best Doctors®
- Employee Assistance
- Business Overhead
- Dependents Life Insurance
- Registered Retirement Savings (RRSP) Group Optional Life
Please visit www.chamberplan.ca to learn more about the Chamber Group Plan. The plan is designed especially for small and medium-sized businesses with 1 to 50 employees.
These services are offered locally by:
Tailored Financial Solutions
10 Dunlop Drive Unit D
St. Catharines, Ontario
Group Benefit Specialists
Chamber members can take advantage of the UPS Members Benefit Program and save on a variety of UPS services!
- 30% off small package shipments within Canada, to the U.S. and to worldwide destinations
- 25% off imports into Canada
- Discounts starting at 75% off freight shipments and more.
- 10% off printing, packaging, and mailbox rentals at The UPS Store®.
Plus, UPS is committed to providing value that goes beyond cost and on-time delivery. Customized solutions and reliable services drive greater efficiency and streamline internal processes.
New and existing customers can enroll for free!
To get started today, call 1-800-MEMBERS (1-800-636-2377), Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. EST.
The Ontario Chamber of Commerce has negotiated highly favourable rates with Purolator. Chamber members can now take advantage of this preferential pricing through a volume discount program with Purolator, Canada’s leading freight and parcel solutions provider. Purolator offers your members discounts starting at 25% on Purolator Express® and Purolator Ground® suite of services.
Members who sign-up for this exclusive Purolator program, will gain access to a full range of services, to meet the needs of their business and customers:
- Purolator Express® Services – Guaranteed delivery within Canada by end of day the next business day, where possible, for time-sensitive shipments.
- Purolator Ground® – Delivery in Canada by end of day within one or more business days for less-urgent shipments.
- Purolator Freight®
- Purolator International®
Chamber of Commerce Program For All The Office Products And Solutions You Need.
Advantages of Grand & Toy Partnership:
- Savings. Up to 85% OFF over 7,500 quality office products.
- Consolidate & Save. Extensive selection across a wide array of product categories including; office supplies, technology, furniture, facility supplies, print and promotional products.
- Convenient and Simple. Multiple methods of ordering: online, e-mail and phone.
- Efficient. Online user profile created for each member with access to your price list, order tracking and history, product sourcing and weekly promotions.
- Support. Award-winning customer service available to assist you with; order placing, product sourcing, tracking, and returns.
- Reliability. State-of-the-art warehouse facilities utilizing the latest technology to increase order
accuracy and improve customer satisfaction.
- Value. Great ROI – savings through the program will easily offset your member dues.
- Experience. Over 130 years serving Canadian businesses from coast-to-coast.
Esso Business Card
The Stoney Creek Chamber, in association with The Canadian Chamber of Commerce, and Esso is very pleased to offer you a reduction on your fuel purchase with every fill up. You can save money on every gasoline purchase you make – whether you buy your gas across the street, across town or across the country. As a Stoney Creek Chamber of Commerce member you can enjoy a 3.5 cents per litre discount off the total cost of each purchase of gasoline at any Esso brand service station in Canada.
Pick the degree of control and reporting that’s right for your business:
CONTROL – Choose from restricted and unrestricted cards or set your own restrictions by driver including product type, time of the day and day of the week.
SAVINGS – In addition to the special discount you earn just by being a member, you will also get a state of the art tool that will give you more control and identify potential problems sooner, ultimately saving you money.
CONVENIENCE – With access to nearly 1,800 Esso stations in Canada and nearly 10,000 EXXON and Mobil stations in the US plus powerful online account tools, the Esso Business card gives you flexibility and convenience.
Gene Currie / National Sales Manager
Small Business Enterprise Centre
2 King St. W., Unit 234 (Jackson Square)
Hamilton, L8P 1A1
Federal Government Programs for Chamber Members
the Canada Small Business Financing Program (CSBFP)Selling to the federal government is easier now that tender opportunities and related open procurement data are available at a single location on Buyandsell.gc.ca.