Cost Saving Affinity Programs
The Stoney Creek Chamber of Commerce is pleased to offer its members discounted plans to assist with the responsibilities of operating a business. The Chamber has identified and continues to search out new and exciting promotional opportunities for members. The Chamber offers the following discount plans:
• Coffee Break Learning
• First Data Merchant Discounts
• Chambers Group Insurance Plan
• Best Doctors Plan
• UPS Discounted Shipping Program
• Purolator Discounted Shipping Program
• Grand & Toy Discount Program
• Esso Fleet & Discount Program
• Hamilton Business Centre
• Federal Government Programs for Chamber Members
Coffee Break Learning: Your FREE Members’ Only Digital Marketing Video Tutorials! What is Coffee Break Learning? It’s an efficient Social Media Learning system. Each topic is divided into 15-minute video tutorials. Chamber member’s receive unlimited Free Access. The topics range from Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google and Instagram.
Members, please call the office today at 905-664-4000 to acquire your password.
The Stoney Creek Chamber of Commerce and First Data, a leader in the electronic payment processing industry, have partnered to bring you exclusive benefits to help grow your business. Together we are ready to help you with preferred pricing and products tailored to suit your needs.
Full Suite of Products:
- Wired & Wireless Terminals
- First Data Mobile Pay
- Gift Cards Solutions
- TeleCheck® Electronic Cheque Acceptance
First Data Canada, a Global Leader in Merchant Services will Meet or Beat your rates or give you a $1000 pre-paid MasterCard!
- Have you had your Credit/Debit rates reviewed in the last 12 months?
- First Data will be happy to provide you with a FREE Cost Analysis (10-15 minutes)
Call Now at 1-888-265-4117 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
As a member of the Stoney Creek Chamber of Commerce you are eligible to participate in the Chamber’s affordable National Group Insurance Plan. Whether you’re a solo entrepreneur, home-based business or part of a larger firm, benefits are a very important part of your financial security. The Chambers Plan lays a solid foundation for that security, based on a benefit program designed specifically for you and your company. The plan offers a comprehensive employee benefits program.
The plan offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Health Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Basic Employee Life /AD&D
- Group Critical Illness
- Weekly Indemnity (Short Term Disability)
- Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Best Doctors®
- Employee Assistance
- Business Overhead
- Dependents Life Insurance
- Registered Retirement Savings (RRSP) Group Optional Life
Please visit www.chamberplan.ca to learn more about the Chamber Group Plan. The plan is designed especially for small and medium-sized businesses with 1 to 50 employees.
These services are offered locally by:
Tailored Financial Solutions
10 Dunlop Drive Unit D
St. Catharines, Ontario
Group Benefit Specialists
When you have concerns or doubts about a diagnosis or treatment plan, Best Doctors can help. The Best Doctors services provide you access to over 50, 000 world-renowned experts to give you the answers and peace of mind you deserve. The team can provide an Expert Medical Opinion on an existing diagnosis and treatment to ensure you get on the path to wellness faster.
Don’t forget, your dependents as defined in your benefit can also use Best Doctors. Plus. with the Extended Family Benefit, your parents and parents-in-law have access to Best Doctors when they need it most.
Chamber members can take advantage of the UPS Members Benefit Program and save on a variety of UPS services!
- 50% off small package shipments within Canada, to the U.S. and to worldwide destinations
- 30% off Brokerage entry preparation fees with UPS Brokerage
- Discounts starting at 75% off freight shipments!!
Plus, UPS is committed to providing value that goes beyond cost and on-time delivery. Customized solutions and reliable services drive greater efficiency and streamline internal processes.
New and existing customers can enroll for free!
To get started today, call 1-800-MEMBERS (1-800-636-2377), Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. EST.
The Ontario Chamber of Commerce has negotiated highly favourable rates with Purolator. Chamber members can now take advantage of this preferential pricing through a volume discount program with Purolator, Canada’s leading freight and parcel solutions provider. Purolator offers your members discounts starting at 25% on Purolator Express® and Purolator Ground® suite of services.
Members who sign-up for this exclusive Purolator program, will gain access to a full range of services, to meet the needs of their business and customers:
- Purolator Express® Services – Guaranteed delivery within Canada by end of day the next business day, where possible, for time-sensitive shipments.
- Purolator Ground® – Delivery in Canada by end of day within one or more business days for less-urgent shipments.
- Purolator Freight®
- Purolator International®
Chamber of Commerce Program For All The Office Products And Solutions You Need.
Advantages of Grand & Toy Partnership:
- Savings. Up to 85% OFF over 7,500 quality office products.
- Consolidate & Save. Extensive selection across a wide array of product categories including; office supplies, technology, furniture, facility supplies, print and promotional products.
- Convenient and Simple. Multiple methods of ordering: online, e-mail and phone.
- Efficient. Online user profile created for each member with access to your price list, order tracking and history, product sourcing and weekly promotions.
- Support. Award-winning customer service available to assist you with; order placing, product sourcing, tracking, and returns.
- Reliability. State-of-the-art warehouse facilities utilizing the latest technology to increase order
accuracy and improve customer satisfaction.
- Value. Great ROI – savings through the program will easily offset your member dues.
- Experience. Over 130 years serving Canadian businesses from coast-to-coast.
Esso Business Card
Whether you have one company vehicle or 1,000, Esso Business and Fleet Cards can help you manage your business expenses. The Stoney Creek Chamber of Commerce members can reduce their retail costs of fuel by 3.5 cents per litre at any Esso or Mobil stations in Canada. ALL member businesses can apply for the Esso Business and Fleet Card.
Members can conveniently download the forms and submit directly or can apply through the Esso representative, who will ensure that even the smallest business members can benefit from the program.
For more information or to enroll, please contact:
Mario Ojeda Iniguez
Chamber members are eligible to receive discounts of up to 30% off the everyday public web price on a wide range of Lenovo products, including laptops, tablets, workstations, servers, accessories and more!
Chamber members also receive:
Free ground shipping on all orders
Monthly limited-time special orders
Access to energy efficient green technologies
Award winning service and support
Call: 1-888-315-7408 ext.5221
M-F: 9a.m. – 9p.m. EST, Sat: 9a.m. – 6p.m EST
Wouldn’t it be great to get the things you need without using money?
BarterPay® is an organized bartering platform that helps businesses across Canada get the things they need without having to use money. Instead, they can pay for those things using their own goods & services!
Now, you as a business owner, can acquire some of the things you need and pay by issuing your own goods and services to the network and keeping your hard-earned cash in the bank.
Meridian is proud to offer Chamber Members an exclusive banking offer that reduces costs and provides access to our wide array of solutions for businesses of all sizes. This offer provides benefits to both the business and its employees with attractive components to suit people in all stages of life.
With 75 years of banking history and over $26.6 billion in assets under management, Meridian is Ontario’s largest and Canada’s second-largest credit union. Every day, Meridian delivers a full range of financial services to 370,000 Members digitally, over the phone and through a network of 89 branches.
71 Main St W,
Hamilton, ON L8P 4Y5
Federal Government Programs for Chamber Members
the Canada Small Business Financing Program (CSBFP)Selling to the federal government is easier now that tender opportunities and related open procurement data are available at a single location on Buyandsell.gc.ca.