Company Membership Fee Structure
Number of Employees
Not For Profit
The Stoney Creek Chamber can open a world of possibilities for your business and once you have signed up, here are the best ways to begin using your membership.
New Chamber Member Checklist
- Tell everyone that you are a Stoney Creek Chamber Member!
- Tell your customers by displaying your window decal at the entry to your business.
- Add your logo to your Directory listing on our website.
- Tell your staff as they are now part of our chamber network and are permitted to attend events and take part in any programs.
- Offer a Member to Member Discount which we will put on our website.
- Take a look at our online Directory to find out who your fellow members are.
- Attend a Member Breakfast (typically held twice per year).
- Register for an upcoming event.
- Follow us on social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter).
- What’s next? Review our website and focus on the ‘What We Do’ section – there are some great things to take advantage of!!
Thanks for joining!!