Investment in our Chamber is an investment in the local community and businesses. We work towards improving the economy growing businesses and providing people with the means to continue to invest in our community.
Further, the benefits of a Stoney Creek Chamber of Commerce membership are numerous and there really is something for everyone to help your business, regardless of your industry or business size. Chamber membership conveys credibility and stability of your business to your existing customers and contributes to you being able to attract new ones. Utilize the power of referrals, exposure and networking to strengthen your business and join today.
Top 10 Reasons to Join the Stoney Creek Chamber of Commerce
- Commitment – The Chamber is currently the largest business community in Stoney Creek which encompasses the communities of East Hamilton, Stoney Creek, Upper Stoney Creek, Binbrook, Elfrida, and Winona. We continue to be dedicated to promoting and supporting members with new business opportunities.
- Promotion – Getting as much exposure as you can for your business is important and your Chamber membership offers you many cost-effective opportunities to market, advertise, sponsor and promote your business. Reach other business owners, decision-makers and employees across our region in chamber marketing materials and at our events. Also enjoy free promotion on the Chambers social media channels.
- Advocacy – The Chamber maintains open discussions with local City Councillors, Provincial MPP’s, and Federal MP’s to ensure positive economic development for the communities of Stoney Creek, East Hamilton, Upper Stoney Creek, Elfrida, Binbrook and Winona. The Chamber also works closely with Hamilton Economic Development to create strategies that contribute to strengthening the local community.
- Networking – Be connected to the chamber member companies who are working together to improve the business and economic prosperity of the region. Meet business owners and decision-makers and develop strong partnerships and valuable new business relationships.
- Cost Saving Programs – At The Chamber we offer savings programs such as the Chamber Group Insurance Program (which includes life insurance for employers & employees, major medical & dental plan and long term disability plans), FirstData (e-commerce, wired and wireless POS terminals) UPS (shipments savings), Purolator (freight and parcel savings), Esso gas card savings of 3.5 cents / litre, and Grand & Toy (office equipment and supplies savings), Lenovo computer systems, BarterPay (bartering platform) and Meridian.
- Professional Development – The Chamber offers various educational opportunities to help you develop and finetune your professional skills and business acumen. Networking events, professional speakers, and seminars help provide you and your staff with the latest know-how.
- Member to Member Discounts – Your Chamber membership offers preferred access to special pricing and benefits to members and their employees. Join today to take advantage of the product and service discounts offered by other members.
- Referrals – Improve your visibility in the community; your involvement in Chamber membership demonstrates to other businesses (and to potential customers) that you are committed to supporting the local economy. We at the Chamber are also ‘connectors’ so take advantage of our lead exchanges and referrals.
- Valuable Alliances – The Chamber is affiliated with other Chamber groups, Boards of Trade, Ontario Chamber of Commerce, Canadian Chamber of Commerce, Chamber Executives of Ontario and Chamber Executives of Canada – valuable resources which we take full advantage of here at the Chamber to best represent our region and improve upon our regions business competitiveness.
- Community – We have saved the best for last!! When you join the Stoney Creek Chamber of Commerce, know that you will now be part of the largest business community in the region. Here at the Chamber, we take pride in our community involvement because for us, a strong and vibrant community is the place to live and work. We are the organizers of the annual Community Achievement Awards GALA (which celebrates our exceptional citizens and outstanding businesses), and we participate in various community events organized by others including Battlefield Park, Winona Peach Festival, Stoney Creek BIA, Olde Towne Stoney Creek, Stoney Creek Historical Society, Stoney Creek Rotary, etc. It is wonderful to be a part of such a longstanding and vibrant community.
Join today – we look forward to meeting you!!